Friday, January 16, 2009

I like to move it


Today happens to be one of the coldest days ever in Central FLA. Yes, you may laugh at that, but it is a damp cold. I thought zero degrees in CO xc skiing with sunshine felt better since it was dry.

Okay, so enough whining, time to figure out if I can get make it to Duathlon Nats. this year . I have a tendency to not take my racing too seriously since I had enough of that from my cycling race days when there was pressure to perform in very serious pro races. Just wanna have fun and enjoy, stay fit and all that good stuff. Sometimes a touch of ultra competitiveness comes out even as an aging athlete and I don't want to fail. Repeat after me: this is for fun,this is for fun .

I'll be putting in the mileage starting today on the bike.

In other news Sean gave me a cool camera for my B-day. I'm gonna try and post new pics .

No comments:

Post a Comment