Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Old School



So I haven't been on here for a while. I've been really busy and had a series of "unfortunate events" occur in the last few weeks. I'm due for some good news.
Anyway, here are some old school cycling photos from the Keystone Open 1980. YIKES!! Am I getting old or what. A friend of mine found these and forwarded them to me on Facebook. It's amazing how many friends from the past you can find on there.
I didn't steal the shirt or make my own out of someone's front porch Ol' Glory. It's really mine and that's really me. Kinda cool, huh?! See my old ALAN aluminum gold bicycle ? So light..maybe 30 lbs....give or take a few. Those were the days :-)

1 comment:

  1. Retro Rene'! Love seeing these photos of your 'previous life' - you never cease to amaze me. :) At least those spandex shorts are timeless!

    ReplyDelete